Wednesday, September 26, 2018

About Me

Topic 1:

I was prompted to take BA223 principles of marketing this term because it is a prerequisite for my major. Not only is it a required course for me, but I have always had a curiosity for marketing. I think a class such as this can benefit everyone by giving insight on how the world operates and allowing students to develop skills they'll be able to utilize outside of the classroom. 

I am a finance and accounting major dual enrolled at OSU and LBCC. 

Through this marketing class I am most interested in learning how to sell myself. I want to be able convince organizations, whether it's a job or a school, that they want and need me. 

Outside of college, something I am passionate about is film. Film is kind of an armature hobby for me. I'm not tech savvy and I'm not necessarily into directing or anything like that. But I appreciate a good film. My favorite genres include independent films and documentaries. Within these next few years, I hope to attend the Sundance Film Festival, which is the largest independent film festival in the U.S.              

No comments:

Post a Comment